Reporting Standards for Digital Events (RSDE): Empowering You to Win in the Digital Space
Recorded On: 01/26/2022
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital and hybrid events are here to stay. But digital events come with their own set of challenges and pain points for event organizers and exhibitors. RSDE serves as a guide allowing Digital Event Platforms (DEPs) to:
- Help organizers accurately and efficiently report event metrics via standardized terms and data
- Provide exhibitors with the data they need to create success through digital events
- Facilitate productive collaboration and empower all parties to make smart decisions within the digital events environment by setting a reporting standard that is understandable for all stakeholders
- Provide comparability across events
- With RSDE, event organizers, exhibitors, digital event platforms and data analysts now have the tools to bring more trust and transparency into the digital event marketplace
- RSDE creates confidence in and a full understanding of a digital event’s audience
- Gain assurance of how digital vendor are handling the data and, importantly, who owns it
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.
IAEE Webinars are FREE to members and available to non-members for $49.
Glenn Hansen, CSR-P, ACSAP
President & CEO
He has been instrumental in expanding BPA’s media membership globally. Under his leadership, BPA pioneered independent circulation and trade show attendance auditing in China beginning in 1996 and expanded its presence in greater Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Glenn and his team have worked extensively with governmental, media and event industry organizations around the globe to help establish and uphold world-class verification and auditing standards.
Under BPA’s iCompli division, Glenn and his team have expanded audit and certification services to protect brands from the risks they face every day, including: unsupportable claims, failure to protect confidential data and negative brand perception in the marketplace. iCompli services include external assurance of government and industry standards.
BPA iCompli Sustainability certifies the event industry to the EIC’s Sustainable Event Standards as well as ISO 20121. In addition, BPA recently assisted the Dubai government with incorporating sustainability in its hotel classification system leading up to Expo 2020.
He began his career with BPA as an auditor in BPA’s headquarters (then based in New York City, USA) in January 1980 and held various management positions in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, before becoming CEO.
He avidly plays ice hockey, scuba dives ship wrecks and pilots his Cherokee 6X airplane.
David Richardson, Ph.D., CAP
Principal and Head of Analytics Solutions
David Richardson is Principal and Head of Data Solutions at COGKNITION Analytics. An economist by training, Dave has extensive experience as a consultant and academic in the areas of marketing analytics, pricing, and competitive strategy. He has developed leading methodologies to study physical and digital event data. David received his Ph.D. from UT-Dallas as well as extensive graduate coursework at Northwestern. He is Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) and is based in Chicago.