Selecting Service Contractors – On-Location – 10/16/23 – IMEX Las Vegas, NV
- Registration Closed
This course will be held before IMEX America in Las Vegas from 8:30am - 3:00pm EST. Time for the exam follows.
You must read the workbook ahead of class.
COURSE DESCRIPTION AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES: A successful exhibition or event is often produced by the efforts of multiple service providers. A substantial portion of the exhibition or event organizer’s responsibility is to evaluate, source, and contract for the services and products needed to produce a successful event.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Explain the role and responsibilities of the official service contractor (OSC)
- Identify the purpose and types of specialty contractors
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an exhibitor-appointed contractor (EAC)
- Determine criteria to be used for selecting service contractors through the Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Discuss the importance of identifying who handles what service and how this can impact services or costs
- Articulate how local labor regulations impact events, including labor rights and labor laws
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|