Optimize Your Negotiation Skills to Get More of What You Want in Business
Recorded On: 01/28/2021
- Non-member - Free!
- Member - $49
- Freeman Member - Free!
Let’s face it, negotiating is a fundamental fact of all aspects of our lives. When your prospects budgets are spiraling or you need to conserve your own budget allocation, your effectiveness at negotiation is critical. Any deal that you ultimately reach will be the result of numerous actions – and non-actions – along the way. Your initial moves and your mindset matter a great deal and sharpening your skills with best-practice sales negotiation skills can help.
In this presentation, Award-Winning Business Communication Strategist, Shakira M. Brown, will share techniques for implementing effective communication strategies to resolve the differences in understanding that often cause negotiations to break down. Attendees will depart with a comfort level to negotiate in most situations to earn more as well as save time and money while attaining greater respect in workplace and business matters. Participate in this presentation to develop strategies and techniques to achieve success at any bargaining table.
After participating in this session, you will be able to:
• Understand how often you should negotiate and the benefits of honing negotiation skills;
• Reflect on personal behaviors and refine your approach to be more successful in negotiating techniques;
• Dig into the fundamental tension of creating and claiming value;
• Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics;
• Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.
IAEE Webinars are FREE to members and available to non-members for $49.