Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events, Version Three
Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events, 3rd Edition includes enhancements in the following areas:
- Operational procedures from service contractors, including exhibitor on-site ordering, labor operational processes, post event/move-out and registration build;
- COVID-19 testing options and operational considerations;
- Legal considerations for attendee and employee vaccines and testing mandates;
- Risk assessment tools in determining risk level and mitigation measures; and
- Additional resources from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and Exhibitor Services & Contractors Association (ESCA)
Supporting organizations to Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events include Buttine Insurance, a division of Risk Strategies Company; Exhibitor Appointed Contractors Association (EACA); Experiential Designers and Producers Association (EDPA); Exhibition Services & Contractors Association (ESCA); Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA); International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM); International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT); Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO); and United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
No charge to members and $49 for non-members.
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.