Creating New Revenue with Digital Sponsorships
Recorded On: 01/18/2023
- Non-member - $49
- Member - Free!
- Freeman Member - Free!
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital and hybrid events are here to stay. But digital events come with their own set of challenges and pain points for event organizers and exhibitors. RSDE serves as a guide allowing Digital Event Platforms (DEPs) to:
- Help organizers accurately and efficiently report event metrics via standardized terms and data
- Provide exhibitors with the data they need to create success through digital events
- Facilitate productive collaboration and empower all parties to make smart decisions within the digital events environment by setting a reporting standard that is understandable for all stakeholders
- Provide comparability across events
- Gain the tools to bring more trust and transparency into the digital event marketplace
- Get confidence in and a full understanding of a digital event’s audience through RSDE
- Gain assurance of how digital vendors are handling the data and, importantly, who owns it
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.
IAEE Webinars are FREE to members and available to non-members for $49.
Co-Founder and President
Aidan Augustin is the co-founder and president of Feathr, a leading software company making digital marketing technology more accessible to nonprofits and event organizers. Feathr has helped over 1,000 nonprofits and countless events know, grow, and engage their audiences. Aidan spearheads industry education as a regular speaker on the topics of digital marketing tools and strategies. When he's not steering the ship at Feathr, he's playing strategy games, singing karaoke, or reading books about people who changed the world.