CEM Advanced Professional (CEM-AP) Leading & Negotiating for Success – December
Includes a Live In-Person Event on 12/03/2023 at 9:00 AM (CST)
- Registration Closed
This two-day course is part of the requirements of the CEM-AP program. It is scheduled for 3-4 December 2023 before Expo! Expo! in Dallas, TX.
Leading in today’s world requires a strong understanding of how as individuals we think, believe, analyze and negotiate. It’s the subtle way leaders must create and claim value when negotiating while strengthening individual and organizational relationships. How you create that mindset that is needed for success is as equally important. Students will be presented with multiple concepts to help them choose and develop mindsets that are aligned with the context of their situation. Finally, you will think more analytically and improve performance at all stages of negotiation from preparation to debrief.
Students will be able to:
- Analyze the neurological mechanisms of how we respond to uncertainty and complexity;
- Generate greater insight into to how people’s mindset impacts their ability to lead;
- Understand the need to go beyond one’s comfort zone to grow as a leader;
- Explain how their inner narrative impacts their decision-making ability;
- Claim more value when negotiating while preserving relationships; and
- Analyze negotiation results to improve personal and organizational performance.