Case Study on IAEE Expo! Expo! 2020 Virtual
- Non-member - $49
- Member - Free!
- Freeman Member - Free!
Join IAEE for this insightful discussion and case study from Expo! Expo! 2020 and the transition from in-person, to hybrid and then fully virtual. Items to be discussed are the overall business objectives which includes selection process, integration, exhibitor engagement, marketing/branding and user experience.
After participating in this session, you will be able to:
• Define organization business objectives for a hybrid event, implementing them and then being able to adjust to virtual-only;
• Engage partners and exhibitors in a virtual environment to maximize their ROI;
• Maximize your virtual platform by learning how to build out the back-end of the system effectively;
• Implement marketing and branding to support your business objectives;
• Collaborate with virtual event platform and supporting production providers.
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.
IAEE Webinars are FREE to members and available to non-members for $49.