Strategic Planning and Management - VIRTUAL CLASS - 11/11/2021
This class will be conducted VIRTUALLY through Zoom on Thursday, 11 November 2021 from 8:30am - 4:00pm Central Time. This includes a 30-minute study period and an hour for the exam. Those that are recertifying or not taking the exam will end their day at 2:30pm CT.
You are required to read the workbook before class. It is located under the “Workbook” tab.
You must have a webcam to take this class.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Use the CEIR Census and CEIR Index Report to gain an understanding of the current scope and performance of the exhibition industry
- Understand the differences between business-to-business and business-to-consumer exhibitions
- Explain the roles of the exhibition organizer, attendee and exhibitor
- Identify the purposes for corporate private exhibitions and events and understand their target audiences
- Discuss the principal ways that exhibitions can be grown
- Define strategic enterprise management
- Compare the various models of strategic planning
- Identify and define the major components of a strategic plan
- Describe a basic strategic planning process
- Differentiate between strategic enterprise management and the strategic planning process
- Explain the benefits of strategic planning and management
- Identify the major elements in the project management process
- Demonstrate the role of project management in developing goals and objectives
- Create a project charter
- Identify the elements in a work breakdown structure
- Identify the requirements necessary to effectively manage and motivate a project management team
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|