Strategic Planning and Management - CEM WEEK PALM BEACH, FL - 8/10/2021
This course is part of CEM Week in Palm Beach, FL and will be held from 8:30am - 4:30pm EST.
You must read the workbook ahead of class.
Exhibitions and events support industry and market segments thereby fueling the local economy. Business travel is one example of a multi-million-dollar industry supported by exhibitions and events. In order for organizations that plan, manage or own exhibitions and events to remain competitive, they must continually define and review their strategies, measure where an event falls within a particular market segment, position the exhibition or event to meet or beat the competition and develop plans to ensure business continuity and success.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Use the CEIR Census and CEIR Index Report to gain an understanding of the current scope and performance of the exhibition industry
- Understand the differences between business-to-business and business-to-consumer exhibitions
- Explain the roles of the exhibition organizer, attendee and exhibitor
- Identify the purposes for corporate private exhibitions and events and understand their target audiences
- Discuss the principal ways that exhibitions can be grown
- Define strategic enterprise management
- Compare the various models of strategic planning
- Identify and define the major components of a strategic plan
- Describe a basic strategic planning process
- Differentiate between strategic enterprise management and the strategic planning process
- Explain the benefits of strategic planning and management
- Identify the major elements in the project management process
- Demonstrate the role of project management in developing goals and objectives
- Create a project charter
- Identify the elements in a work breakdown structure
- Identify the requirements necessary to effectively manage and motivate a project management team
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|