IAEE Essential Considerations Monthly Series: Focus on Risk Management
Each month, IAEE will continue to produce deep dive discussions focused on the Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events white paper. Join the one-hour on-demand program that took place on 20 September as IAEE’s Vice President of Exhibitions and Events, Scott Craighead, CEM, and project Chairperson of the IAEE Health & Safety Task Force, Tim McGuinness led a panel for a deep dive discussion on risk management planning tools, strategy, and resources for show organizers. In addition, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) provided a briefing on the latest science behind the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
- Steve Arehart, Director of Technical Operations,Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) a Division of ISSA
- Jack Buttine, Managing Director, John Buttine Inc., a Risk Strategies Company
- John Cordier, CEO, Epistemix
- Luke Curry, CSP, Senior Safety Consultant, Pro Safety Services LLC
- Patty Olinger, Executive Director, Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) a Division of ISSA