Housing and Registration Management - VIRTUAL CLASS - 6/9/22
This class will be conducted VIRTUALLY through Zoom on 6/9/22 from 8:30am - 2:30pm CST. There will be an optional 30-minute study period followed by an hour for the exam. Those that are recertifying or not taking the exam will end their day at 2:30pm CST.
You are required to read the workbook before class. It is located under the “Workbook” tab.
You must have a webcam to take this class.
Today’s exhibition manager has more to do than simply manage an exhibition. In reality, an exhibition manager is responsible for several crucial service-related elements. Two of the service fundamentals inherent in most events are arranging for accommodations for guests (“housing”) and identifying which guests will be allowed access to which portion of an event (“registration”). Planning must begin early to ensure housing and registration are easily accessed and do not become a hindrance to attending the event.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify key elements of planning and managing registration and housing
- Describe differences between exhibitors and attendees in housing needs and booking habits
- Describe differences in registration policies and processes for exhibitors and attendees
- Analyze criteria to select a housing and registration provider(s)
- Effectively use housing and registration terminology
- Evaluate housing and registration event management options
- Develop basic housing and registration planning timelines
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial and contractual commitments in order to secure room blocks
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|