Housing and Registration Management - VIRTUAL - 8/24/20 - CEM Week Baltimore
- Registration Closed
THIS COURSE WILL NOW BE CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY THROUGH ZOOM FROM 8:30AM - 4:30PM CST.
You must have a webcam to attend this course.
Required reading is available for download in the WORKBOOK section after you register for the course. Reading must be completed before the course starts.
Today’s exhibition manager has more to do than simply manage an exhibition. In reality, an exhibition manager is responsible for several crucial service-related elements. Two of the service fundamentals inherent in most events are arranging for accommodations for guests (“housing”) and identifying which guests will be allowed access to which portion of an event (“registration”). Planning must begin early to ensure housing and registration are easily accessed and do not become a hindrance to attending the event.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify key elements of planning and managing registration and housing
- Describe differences between exhibitors and attendees in housing needs and booking habits
- Describe differences in registration policies and processes for exhibitors and attendees
- Analyze criteria to select a housing and registration provider(s)
- Effectively use housing and registration terminology
- Evaluate housing and registration event management options
- Develop basic housing and registration planning timelines
- Demonstrate knowledge of financial and contractual commitments in order to secure room blocks
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|