Exhibition and Event Sales - VIRTUAL - 8/28/20 - CEM Week Austin
THIS COURSE WILL NOW BE CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY THROUGH ZOOM FROM 8:30AM - 4:30PM CST.
You must have a webcam to attend this course.
Required reading is available for download in the WORKBOOK section after you register for the course. Reading must be completed before the course starts.
In order to ensure the success of an event or exhibition, there are vital elements involved in the planning process that should be conducted from the ground up. No matter how successful or well respected an exhibition may be, it should be presented as if it were a first-time event – it is the marketing and selling equivalent of zero-based budgeting. This involves highlighting an event’s features and benefits, understanding the phases of the sales cycle and the need to support sales efforts with the appropriate tools and resources, and preparing the exhibition prospectus in a comprehensive and engaging way.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the key steps in the sales cycle
- Describe the exhibition sales process
- Explain the importance of relationship selling in the sales process
- Identify different pricing strategies
- Explain how telemarketing is utilized
- Develop an international sales strategy
- Explain the importance of providing exhibitors with measurable ROI