Consumer Show Management - VIRTUAL CLASS - 4/7/22
- Registration Closed
This class will be conducted VIRTUALLY through Zoom on 4/7/22 from 8:30am - 2:30pm CST. There will be an optional 30-minute study period followed by an hour for the exam. Those that are recertifying or not taking the exam will end their day at 2:30pm CST.
You are required to read the workbook before class. It is located under the “Workbook” tab.
You must have a webcam to take this class.
Consumer (public) shows are exhibitions and events in which companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products, services and activities to public consumers. Consumer show organizers must possess a working knowledge of the activities and functions related to consumer shows and master the skills to address this different set of logistics than those related solely to the management of a private trade show or event. This program provides attendees with the skills necessary to effectively produce a successful consumer show.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the role of consumer shows within the greater exhibition industry
- Describe how consumer shows differ from other shows
- Explain the difference between horizontal and vertical exhibitions
- Indicate key elements required for planning public events
- Indicate key elements required for managing public events
- Describe differences between marketing and sales
- Describe the elements of a marketing plan
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|